Hello, hello. Happy weekend! Here’s a photo from my kids’ bedroom. It makes me smile daily and I love the memories we are making in there, reading stories and dressing up. It’s the happiest room in my home.
1. I just ordered this affordable rug (and this one). I’m loving the scalloped style and the price tag is great too!
2. Toy lemonade set (!!!!!!)
3. I bought this bra after Keely posted about it and I have to say—it’s SUPER comfortable and my new favorite everyday bra. Size down one size. Target carries some affordable options as well.
4. I just ordered this wicker floor lamp and I love it!
5. Girlfriend Collective just launched swimwear.
6. These comfy sandals in every color imaginable.
7. The Always Pan is still on sale ($30 off with the code GOODTASTE30)
8. These toddler sandals are a fun Amazon find (under $20). I got them for my 3-year-old.
9. I can’t stop using this basket! So far, I am using it in my closet and in my kids’ room to hold their bows. I think I will also use one or two when I organize my fridge soon.
10. I got this cute rattle for Emma’s baby.
P.S. From the photo above, here are the links—peach wallpaper, polka dot dress, kids’ Jenny Lind bed, velvet headband.
Author / Contributor: Elsie Larson